Ameren Missouri Energy Efficiency Rebate Information
AAA Home Services will guide you through the rebate options currently available with Ameren on a new HVAC system. Call us today for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your options. The current Ameren Rebate information is listed below.
General Ameren Rebate Eligibility Information
The equipment or service must meet the program’s eligibility requirements listed here to qualify for the rebate. Please confirm the eligibility of your system with a participating contractor.
The dwelling must be associated with a current Ameren Missouri residential electric account.
To be eligible for participation in the program, the dwelling unit must be one of the following:
- Single-family residence
- Multifamily building with four units or fewer, in any configuration
- Row house, which is defined as a single-family dwelling unit that shares common vertical walls only with other single-family dwelling units. Multistory, multifamily dwelling units with greater than four units that also share a horizontal surface (floor or ceiling) with another dwelling unit do not qualify.
A participating contractor must be used to install qualifying equipment or perform the Tune-Up Plus Ameren Missouri Efficiency Analysis, and that contractor must be participating at the time of installation or service. Participating contractors can be located by visiting AmerenMissouri.com/hvac or calling 1.877.215.5752. When you call the participating contractor, mention that you are interested in Ameren Missouri rebates.
All rebate applications and supporting documents must be submitted by a participating contractor within 30 days of installation and by Ameren.
New Equipment Rebate Eligibility
- Newly installed equipment must meet or exceed the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) or Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) levels set forth by the program and documented by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI).
- Receipt of a Tune-Up Plus Ameren Missouri Efficiency Analysis after January 2, 2013 does not affect eligibility for new equipment rebates.
- Existing operating CAC and ASHP being replaced must have a nameplate SEER rating of 12 or lower.
- Existing operating GSHP being replaced must have a nameplate EER rating of 12 or lower (partial cooling load).
- Existing failed CAC, ASHP or GSHP does not require maximum nameplate SEER/EER rating.
- Rebate eligibility is dependent on the existing heating source. Please see the chart below for eligibility