Expert Dishwasher Repair in St. Charles and St. Louis
If you’re looking to get your dishwasher repaired fast, call AAA Home Services. We have trained and licensed dishwasher repair technicians ready to serve your St. Louis or St. Charles home. We’ve been repairing all name brands of dishwashers and appliances since 1970!
What you need to know about our Dishwasher Repair Service:
- Can You Fix My Problem? Yes! We fix over 100 appliances each and every day and with our A+ BBB rating and thousands of positive reviews, we can help!
- When Can You Get Here? AAA offers same day/next day service and we stock our vehicles with all the common dishwasher parts. If we don’t have the part and it’s available in the area, we’ll pick it up.
- How Much Will it Cost? Our diagnostic fee is $78.50 (50% Off for Club Service Members) to diagnose the problem and suggest a course of action for the repair. Our repair services are quoted up front, no hidden fees! Club Members get 20% off all labor.
- Why Choose AAA? Since 1970, we have been the premier appliance repair company in St. Louis. Trust the company that Home Warranty Service companies use… AAA. AAA is the largest Appliance Repair Company in St. Louis and St. Charles and will get the job done right, at a fair and honest price.
- What if my Dishwasher can’t be Repaired? Sometimes your dishwasher is beyond repair, and when that’s the case…AAA can quote you a new, high quality dishwasher. If you purchase from us, we deduct 50% of your service call fee. No other appliance repair company in town will do this!
For all your dishwasher repair needs, Call AAA, We’re On Our Way! Fill out our Book Online form or call us today!
Mike was great! Very efficient and quick to fix our dishwasher. He was professional and even cleaned up the mess. The entire process was smooth and easy. Ill definitely be using them again the next time something breaks!
Things You Should Know – Dishwasher Repair FAQ
- Always make sure you run the hot water in your sink before you turn on your dishwasher. Dishwasher soap and the popular pods require hot water to break down. Your dishwasher is likely running cold water through the first cycle of the wash process, which often won’t break down the pods or soap you put in the washer. Running your sink to get the hot water to the dishwasher line before you start the dishwasher will ensure that hot water is used in the initial cleaning cycle and properly breaks down the soap to clean your dishes.
- Dishwasher not draining? If your dishwasher isn’t draining, here are a few things to check. Check your drain line for kinks. Try to determine if the line is potentially clogged with food or debris. Check and see if your garbage disposal is clogged, they share the same disposal line.
- Dishwasher not cleaning properly? Most people do not properly clean off their dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. Dishwasher are not meant to handle large food particles. Expecting your dishwasher to act as a garbage can and a cleaning machine will cause dishwasher failure. Clean off those plates, bowls and silverware properly before putting them in the dishwasher.
- Dishwasher door leaking? Clean the door seals. Overtime the seals may get debris that cause cracks and leaking. Also, make sure the spray arm is rotating properly and it’s not blocked. It may be continually spraying in a direction that causes leaking.
FACTORY-AUTHORIZED SERVICE ON MAJOR BRANDS OF APPLIANCES INCLUDING:
Whirlpool, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, KitchenAid, Roper, LG, Scotsman, Electrolux, Estate Appliances, Fisher & Paykel. GoldStar, Speed Queen, Amana. Frigidaire, U-Line, Blomberg, Haier. We also offer repair on Sub-Zero, GE, Sears, Bosch, RCA, Wolf, and Thermador.
AAA Service Club Memberships in St. Louis and St. Charles
Save 50% off all your service charges and 20% off labor charges.
Knowing you have one company, one phone number to call, for all your home repair needs gives you significant peace of mind and savings. AAA Service Club Memberships are cost-effective and have many benefits to you as a homeowner. Sign-Up Today!