St. Louis and St. Charles Oven Repair Service
If you're looking to get your oven repaired fast, call AAA Home Services. We have trained and licensed repair technicians ready to serve your St. Louis or St. Charles home. We've been repairing all name brands of ovens and appliances since 1970!
What you need to know about our Oven Repair Service:
- Can You Fix My Problem? Yes! We fix over 100 appliances each and every day and with our A+ BBB rating and thousands of positive reviews, we can help! Electrical and Gas Stoves are our business!
- When Can You Get Here? AAA offers same day/next day service and we stock our vehicles with all common oven parts. If we don't have the part for your oven and it's available in the area, we'll pick it up.
- How Much Will it Cost? Our diagnostic fee is $78.50 (50% Off for Club Service Members) to diagnose the problem and suggest a course of action. We have no hidden fees.
- Why Choose AAA? Since 1970, we have been the premier oven and appliance repair company in St. Louis. Trust the company that Home Warranty Service companies use... AAA. AAA is the largest stove and Appliance Repair Company in St. Louis and St. Charles and will get the job done right, at a fair and honest price.
- What if my Oven can't be Repaired? Sometimes your appliances are beyond repair, or the repair costs exceed the value of what it's worth to invest in a new stove. When that's the case...AAA can quote you a new, high quality stove. If you purchase from us, we deduct 50% service call fee. No other appliance repair company in town will do this!
The technician was very professional and knowledgeable. He was also friendly and understanding. He was willing to take time to explain the work he was doing and what the best solution was for my oven repair. I will be using AAA again soon!
Things You Should Know – Oven Repair FAQ
- Can I use chemicals on self-cleaning ovens? Never use chemical sprays on self-cleaning ovens. It can ruin the oven's ability to clean itself in the future. Follow the steps provided by the oven, which only require water.
- What other parts of the oven do I need to clean? Clean the door gaskets so sauce or debris doesn't cause cracks in the gasket and air loss.
- How do I know if my oven temperature is working correctly? Periodically check your oven with an oven thermometer.
- What's the optimum way to use my oven when cooking? If you are cooking one item, put it on the middle shelf so that it cooks evenly.
FACTORY-AUTHORIZED SERVICE ON MAJOR BRANDS OF APPLIANCES INCLUDING:
Whirlpool, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, KitchenAid, Roper, LG, Scotsman, Electrolux, Estate Appliances, Fisher & Paykel. GoldStar, Speed Queen, Amana. Frigidaire, U-Line, Blomberg, Haier. We also offer repair on Sub-Zero, GE, Sears, Bosch, RCA, Wolf, and Thermador.
AAA Service Club Memberships in St. Louis and St. Charles
Save 50% off all your service charges and 20% off labor charges.
Knowing you have one company, one phone number to call, for all your home repair needs gives you significant peace of mind and savings. AAA Service Club Memberships are cost-effective and have many benefits to you as a homeowner. Sign-Up Today!
Proudly Serving the Following Cities Since 1970!
St. Louis, Florissant, Chesterfield, Fenton, St. Charles, Lemay, Overland, Manchester, Valley Park, O’Fallon, University City, Bridgeton, Wildwood, Arnold, St. Peters, Mehlville, Jennings, Troy, Creve Coeur, Hazelwood, Town and Country, Imperial, Wentzville, Clayton, Spanish Lake, Ellisville, Lake St. Louis, Oakville, Ferguson, Ballwin, Cottleville, Concord, St. Ann, Pacific, Dardenne, Affton, Bellefontaine Neighbors, Eureka, Weldon Spring, Maryland Heights, Berkeley, Foley, Kirkwood, Winfield, Webster Groves, Old Monroe, Crestwood, St. Paul, Richmond Heights, Josephville, Maplewood, Chain of Rocks, Olivette, Augusta, Ladue, New Melle, Frontenac, Moscow Mills, Sunset Hills, Fountain Lakes, Brentwood, Innsbrook, Shrewsbury, Wright City, Glendale, Warrenton, Rock Hill, Foristell, Des Peres, Orchard Farm, Hamburg, Earth City, Hawk Point.