St. Louis and St. Charles Washer Repair Service
If you’re looking to get your clothes washer repaired fast, call AAA Home Services. We have trained and licensed repair technicians ready to serve your St. Louis or St. Charles home. We’ve been repairing all name brands of washers and appliances since 1970!
What you need to know about our Wash Machine Repair Service:
- Can You Fix My Problem? Yes! We fix over 100 appliances each and every day and with our A+ BBB rating and thousands of positive reviews, we can help! Electrical and Gas Wash Machines are our business!
- When Can You Get Here? AAA offers same day/next day service and we stock our vehicles with all common parts. If we don’t have the part for your wash machine and it’s available in the area, we’ll pick it up.
- How Much Will it Cost? Our diagnostic fee is $78.50 (50% Off for Club Service Members) to diagnose the problem and suggest a course of action. We have no hidden fees.
- Why Choose AAA? Since 1970, we have been the premier clothes wash machine and appliance repair company in St. Louis. Trust the company that Home Warranty Service companies use… AAA. AAA is the premier Appliance Repair Company in St. Louis and St. Charles and will get the job done right, at a fair and honest price.
- What if my Wash Machine can’t be Repaired? Sometimes your appliances are beyond repair, or the repair costs exceed the value of what it’s worth to invest in a new one. When that’s the case…AAA can quote you a new wash machine. If you purchase from us, we deduct 50% of your service call fee. No other appliance repair company in town will do this!
Things You Should Know – Wash Machine Repair FAQ
- How do I help prevent my wash machine from breaking down? Don’t overload the machine with clothes. Wash machines are not designed to be overloaded, consult your owners manual for proper loading. Don’t put mismatched items in the washer. Wash similar items together to keep the wash machine well balanced.
- What do I do if my wash machine is not draining? Check for hoses and make sure they are not kinked. Remove the exit hose to make sure it is not blocked with debris.
- My wash machine makes a lot of noise when it runs, what can I do? Makes sure the legs are balanced so the machine doesn’t rock when it runs.
FACTORY-AUTHORIZED SERVICE ON MAJOR BRANDS OF APPLIANCES INCLUDING:
Whirlpool, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, KitchenAid, Roper, LG, Scotsman, Electrolux, Estate Appliances, Fisher & Paykel. GoldStar, Speed Queen, Amana. Frigidaire, U-Line, Blomberg, Haier. We also offer repair on Sub-Zero, GE, Sears, Bosch, RCA, Wolf, and Thermador.
AAA Service Club Memberships in St. Louis and St. Charles
Save 50% off all your service charges and 20% off labor charges.
Knowing you have one company, one phone number to call, for all your home repair needs gives you significant peace of mind and savings. AAA Service Club Memberships are cost-effective and have many benefits to you as a homeowner. Sign-Up Today!