Dryer Repair Service in St. Louis and St. Charles
Who can live without a good running dryer? If you're looking to get your dryer repaired fast, call AAA Home Services. We have trained and licensed repair technicians ready to serve your St. Louis or St. Charles home. We've been repairing all name brands of gas and electric dryers since 1970!
What you need to know about AAA Dryer Repair:
- Can You Fix My Problem? Yes! We fix over 100 appliances each and every day and with our A+ BBB rating and thousands of positive reviews, we can help. We know dryers and can get yours running fast!
- When Can You Get Here? AAA offers same day/next day service and we stock our vehicles with all common dryer parts. If we don't have the part for your dryer and it's available in the area, we'll pick it up.
- How Much Will it Cost? Our diagnostic fee is $89 (50% Off for Club Service Members) to diagnose the problem and suggest a course of action. We have no hidden fees. Club members also get 20% Off labor charges.
- Why Choose AAA? Since 1970, we have been the premier dryer repair company in St. Louis. Trust the company that Home Warranty Service companies use... AAA. AAA is the Appliance Repair Company in St. Louis and St. Charles and will get the job done right, at a fair and honest price.
- What if my Dryer can't be Repaired? Sometimes your appliances are beyond repair, or the repair costs exceed the value of what it's worth to invest in a new dryer. When that's the case...AAA can quote you a new, high quality dryer. If you purchase from us, we deduct 50% of your service call fee. No other appliance repair company in town will do this!
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer manufacturers recommend annual cleaning of dryer vents. There are over 15,00 dryer fires every year in the US from clogged dryer vents resulting in millions of dollars of damage and over 30 lives lost a year. You can also increase your dyers efficiency and prolong the life expectancy of your dryer by cleaning the vent regularly.
Contact AAA to help with your dryer vent cleaning. Club Service Members of AAA can substitute this service with their annual regular clean and check if they are on an HVAC contract with another company. Call us for details.
Very professional and he diagnosed the issue and fixed it promptly. Very happy with their service!
Things You Should Know – Wash Machine Repair FAQ
- How do I help prevent my wash machine from breaking down? Don't overload the machine with clothes. Wash machines are not designed to be overloaded, consult your owners manual for proper loading. Don't put mismatched items in the washer. Wash similar items together to keep the wash machine well balanced.
- What do I do if my wash machine is not draining? Check for hoses and make sure they are not kinked. Remove the exit hose to make sure it is not blocked with debris.
- My wash machine makes a lot of noise when it runs, what can I do? Makes sure the legs are balanced so the machine doesn't rock when it runs.
FACTORY-AUTHORIZED SERVICE ON MAJOR BRANDS OF APPLIANCES INCLUDING:
Whirlpool, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, KitchenAid, Roper, LG, Scotsman, Electrolux, Estate Appliances, Fisher & Paykel. GoldStar, Speed Queen, Amana. Frigidaire, U-Line, Blomberg, Haier. We also offer repair on Sub-Zero, GE, Sears, Bosch, RCA, Wolf, and Thermador.
AAA Service Club Memberships in St. Louis and St. Charles
Save 50% off all your service charges and 20% off labor charges.
Knowing you have one company, one phone number to call, for all your home repair needs gives you significant peace of mind and savings. AAA Service Club Memberships are cost-effective and have many benefits to you as a homeowner. Sign-Up Today!