ST LOUIS HOME EV CHARGING STATION INSTALLERS
HOME EV CHARGING STATIONS TYPES FOR RESIDENTIAL GARAGES
There are 3 speeds available for EV charging:
Level 1 Charging: Easy
- Provides 4 miles of range per hour
- Comes with every electric vehicle
- Plug directly into a standard 120-volt outlet
- No other special charging equipment needed
Level 2 Charging: Fast
- Provides 25 miles of range per hour
- Commonly used for public, work or home charging
- In-home installation is available
DC Fast Charging: Fastest
- Provides up to 80% charge in as little as 30-45 minutes
- Typically found along major highway corridors
AAA Home Services offers a variety of charging solutions for your home. Your AAA Electrician will analyze your needs and design a solution to meet these needs. AAA supports the following brands:
- Charge Point
- Clipper Creek
Electric vehicle sales are booming in Missouri, and the lack of charging stations to support them is evident. Homeowners need an EV charging station in their garage. AAA Home Service Electricians installs EV charging stations in St. Louis, St. Charles and Warren County Homes and the surrounding area. AAA has been providing top quality home electric services since 1970 and EV charging stations are among our specialties. We'll help you choose the best option for your home and automobile.
Request a Consultation and Quote
MISSOURI ELECTRIC VEHICLE INCENTIVES
This is information from Ameren UE's website.
Incentives to drive electric come in all forms. They include reducing the cost of your car, electric fuel or maintenance:
- Federal tax credit: Most new EVs are eligible for up to a $7,500 federal tax credit.
- Pay less at the plug: The cost of fueling an EV is less than half that of a conventional vehicle. Compare the costs of driving on electricity with eGallon.
- No emissions checks for all electric vehicles: No tailpipe means no emissions– and no emissions checks.
- Charging is easy: Charge your car while you sleep. If you can plug in an appliance you can plug in an EV.
- More than 32 models: There is an electric car or SUV to fit almost every lifestyle.
- Cleaner air: All-electric cars produce zero emissions.
- Still contributes to roadway infrastructure: Since you no longer pay gasoline tax at the pump, the State requires a small annual fee that supports road maintenance. Missouri Department of Revenue contacts EV owners about how to receive your EV decal.
Learn more about resources from Ameren UE on Home EV Charging Stations.
BENEFITS OF HOME EV CHARGING STATIONS
You should have comfort knowing that your electrical vehicle will get you to your location each time you leave your house. A home EV billing station can help you prevent having to hunt down public charging station. Electrical cars and truck battery charger home installment include:
Convenience: Charge your electrical car whenever required to ensure it has a full battery when you leave home.
Expense Effectiveness: By utilizing your home's electricity, you can avoid the expense of acquiring battery power from a 3rd party.
Time Financial savings: Residential EV battery charger stations eliminate the need for sitting and also waiting at an industrial billing station.
Safety and security: Take pleasure in the safety and security and comfort of your own house rather than subjecting on your own and also your car to natural and criminal threats connected with charging your vehicle in public.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT EV CHARGING STATION
AAA Home Services can help you throughout the EV charging station buying process and install the ideal station for you. Vehicle-related matters include:
- Miles driven per day
- Your electric vehicle’s total mileage range
- Time you have for charging
- How your vehicle is used
Furthermore, you must also take the following home-related factors into account:
- Home’s electrical infrastructure
- Location of your charger
- Cord length
- Wifi Enabled System Choice
THE EV CHARGING STATION INSTALLATION PROCESS
There are several steps you must take before installing a residential EV charging station at your home.
- HOA Permission
- Hire a licensed electrician such as AAA.
- Obtain an electrical permit from your city (if necessary).
- Arrange for city inspection.
CONTACT AAA HOME SERVICES TODAY
Home EV charging is a something every electric car owner should enjoy. AAA works with manufacturers including AeroVironment, Bosch, Charge Point, Clipper Creek, EverCharge, GE, Juice Box, Leviton, Schneider, Siemens, and Tesla.
LEARN ABOUT FREE ESTIMATES AND FINANCING OPTIONS!
Some restrictions apply. Call AAA for details.