Drainage issues can be a big problem in St Louis homes. If water isn’t draining properly, it can cause all sorts of problems, from mold and mildew growth to foundation damage.
How to Spot a Drainage Problem
Signs to look for that indicate bad drainage or pipe blockage include:
- Slow draining in sinks, tubs, and showers
- Water backup in toilets or drains
- Gurgling sounds coming from drains
- Overflowing water from sink, tub, or toilet
If you’re experiencing any of the problems described above – slow drains, water backup, overflow, and odor – it’s time to contact the professional plumbers at AAA. We can clean and clear your home drains and plumbing pipes, without damage to your pipes or landscaping. Professional plumbers are able to reach parts of your pipes that you cannot, and will know exactly how to clear the clog quickly and efficiently.
When it comes to drain and plumbing cleaning, professional plumbers are the best option. They have the experience and knowledge to properly clean your pipes and fix any issues that may be causing blockages. By hiring a professional, you can avoid any potential damage that could be caused by trying to fix the problem yourself.
In addition, professional plumbers can also provide advice on how to prevent future plumbing problems. They can help you install drainage systems or filters that will help keep your pipes clean and functioning properly. So if you’re experiencing any drainage or plumbing problems, it’s definitely worth calling the professional plumbers at AAA for help.
Tips for Preventing Drainage Issues
Preventing drainage problems is easier than fixing them once they’ve already happened. A few things you can do to help keep your drains clear include:
- Don’t pour grease, oil, or fat down the drain. Instead, pour it into a can and throw it away once it’s solidified.
- Don’t put coffee grounds, egg shells, or other food waste down the garbage disposal. Throw these items in the trash instead.
- Clean out your sink’s P-trap regularly. This is the U-shaped pipe under your sink that catches hair and other debris.
- Run hot water down your drains for a minute each week to help keep them clear.
By following these tips, you can help keep your drains clear and prevent major issues down the road.
AAA is Here to Help
If you’re experiencing any drainage or plumbing problems, AAA Home Services is here to help. We offer professional drain cleaning services to clear your pipes and fix any issues that may be causing blockages. Our plumbers are experienced and know how to properly clean your pipes without causing damage. In addition, we can provide advice on how to prevent future drainage problems. So if you’re experiencing any of the signs of bad drainage, call AAA Home Services for help, or use our easy online form to set up a service appointment!